Lakeland Hills in Dallas TX | Local Real Estate Guide
Lakeland Hills At A Glance
Start of list of properties
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s), Buying Buddy, nor the owners of this site shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
Listing information last updated on 25th February, 2024 17:00 MST.
Copyright © 2003 - 2024 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
Lakeland Hills Homes For Sale
Learn about Lakeland Hills real estate market trends and find homes for sale. Search for new homes, open houses, recently sold homes and reduced price real estate in Lakeland Hills.
Lakeland Hills Real Estate Statistics & Trends
The median sales price is the middle price of all the real estate sales prices in Lakeland Hills. The median sales price is the price at which half of the properties sold for more and half sold for less. See how the median sales price in Lakeland Hills is trending the last 3 years and how it trends with the average 30 year fixed mortgage interest rate by month.
Is Lakeland Hills currently in a buyer's market or a seller's market?
See All White Rock Hills Subdivision Homes For Sale & Market Trends
Living In Lakeland Hills
Welcome to the Lakeland Hills subdivision in east Dallas, conveniently located just 6 miles east of downtown Dallas. Situated as one of the four subdivisions within the esteemed White Rock Hills area of east Dallas, Lakeland Hills offers a blend of traditional and ranch-style single-family homes, many of which were built in 1964 and 1965.
Defined by its boundaries, Lakeland Hills is nestled between St. Francis Ave to the northeast and east, Hunnicut Dr to the we and northwest, and Sharpview Dr to the south, creating a well defined and easily navigable community. With its 75228 zip code, Lakeland Hills houses approximately 2,216 residents within 577 homes, with an impressive 92% of these homes occupied by their owners, fostering a strong sense of stability and community engagement.
The homes in Lakeland Hills typically offer 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms, with an average sq footage of 2,029, providing ample living space for families of all sizes. As part of the renowned Dallas Independent School District, Lakeland Hills is served by Bayles Elementary, W.H. Gaston Middle School, and Bryan Adams High School, ensuring that residents have access to quality education for their children.
Lakeland Hills boasts a strategic location, providing easy access to various amenities and entertainment hubs. Residents can enjoy the convenience of nearby Casa Linda Plaza, Fair Park, and the vibrant Deep Ellum entertainment district. Lakeland Hills Park, which offers a picturesque 1/2 mile bike/walking path, popular skating, and tennis courts, serving as the heart of recreational activities within the community.
The proximity to White Rock Lake, The Arboretum, Tenison Golf Course, the White Rock YMCA, Harry Stone Rec Center, and the neighborhood's dog walking further enrich the living experience in Lakeland Hills, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a balanced lifestyle amidst the serene charm of east Dallas. Whether you're looking for a vibrant community or convenient access to various amenities, Lakeland Hills offers the perfect blend of suburban comfort and urban accessibility.
Public Schools in Lakeland Hills
The school district for Lakeland Hills is Dallas ISD.
Homes for Sale in Neighborhoods Near Lakeland Hills
Lakeland Hills Frequently Asked Questions.
- How much do homes sell for in Lakeland Hills?
- The median sales price for Lakeland Hills for the most current month is $525,000.
- Is the real estate market in Lakeland Hills a buyer's market or seller's market?
- Although the bidding wars of the past couple of years have subsided Lakeland Hills is currently in a seller's market.
- How much did the most expensive Lakeland Hills home sell for?
- The most expensive Lakeland Hills home in Dallas TX sold 5/30/2023 for $651,000. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and has 2,583 SF.
- How many homes sold in Lakeland Hills, Dallas this month?
- There were 3 homes that sold in Lakeland Hills this month. We keep track of the real estate statistics and trends and analyze the market every month. To stay updated on this click here.
- How fast do homes sell in Lakeland Hills, Dallas?
- Days on market in Lakeland Hills risen a little. Currently homes sell in 30 days.
- What architectural style is most prevalent in Lakeland Hills?
- The most prevalent architectural style of home in Lakeland Hills are Ranch, Traditional, and Mid Century Modern.