University Meadows In Dallas TX | Local Real Estate Guide
University Meadows At A Glance
Start of list of properties
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s), Buying Buddy, nor the owners of this site shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
Listing information last updated on 20th February, 2024 16:00 MST.
Copyright © 2003 - 2024 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
University Meadows Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Learn about University Meadows real estate market trends and find homes for sale. Search for new homes, open houses, recently sold homes and reduced price real estate in University Meadows.
University Meadows Real Estate Statistics & Trends
Unveil the latest market dynamics and trends for University Meadows: Median Sales Price, Pending Home Sales, Sold Homes and More.
The median sales price is the middle price of all the real estate sales prices in University Meadows. The median sales price is the price at which half of the properties sold for more and half sold for less. See how the median sales price in University Meadows is trending the last 3 years and how it trends with the average 30 year fixed mortgage interest rate by month.
Is University Meadows in a buyer's market or a seller's market?
Living In University Meadows
University Meadows, located in the heart of northeast Dallas, is a vibrant and tight-knit community offering a blend of traditional and ranch-style single-family homes that embody the spirit of classic American living. With its prime location just 2 miles west of White Rock Lake, this subdivision comprises two distinct neighborhoods, Lovers Lane East and Caruth Meadows, which are divided by E. University Blvd.
The residential landscape of University Meadows exudes a rich history, with homes dating back to 1960 and an average age of 1975. While many properties underwent renovations during the 80s, 90s, and 2000s, a significant number of original homes have undergone thoughtful remodeling and modernization, maintaining the area's timeless appeal and upkeep.
The neighborhood spans the area between Lovers Lane to the north, Skillman St to the west, Abrams Rd to the east, and Ridgewood Trail to the south, falling within the 75214 zip code.
Home to a diverse population of approximately 1,530 residents across 508 homes, University Meadows fosters a strong sense of community, with approximately 94% of residents being proud homeowners. The majority of residences boast 3 to 5 bedrooms, with an average square footage of 2,530 square feet, typically encompassing spacious single-story layouts on generous .25-acre lots.
Families residing in University Meadows benefit from the reputable Dallas Independent School District, with Dan D. Rogers Elementary, Benjamin Franklin Middle School, and Hillcrest High School catering to the educational needs of the community's youth.
The historical significance of Caruth Meadows, named after William Caruth, an early Dallas settler from Kentucky in the 1840s. Caruth Meadows is distinct with street names paying homage to renowned colleges, including Brandeis, Annapolis, Berwyn, and Sul Ross.
Residents enjoy the neighborhood's convenient access to the Ridgewood/Belcher Rec Center and the scenic Ridgewood hike/bike trail, seamlessly leading to White Rock Lake and its adjoining trail network. With easy access as far as the Harwood District, White Rock Lake, The Dallas Arboretum, and a plethora of local amenities. University Meadows epitomizes a harmonious blend of urban tranquility, convenience, and offering an idyllic haven for families and individuals alike.
Public Schools in University Meadows
The school district for University Meadows is Dallas ISD.
School data is provided by Great Schools. School service boundaries are used for reference only. To verify enrollment availability for a home contact the school directly.
Homes for Sale in Neighborhoods Near University Meadows
University Meadows Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do homes sell for in University Meadows?
- The median sales price for University Meadows for the most current month is $889,900
- Is the real estate market in University Meadows, Dallas a buyer's market or seller's market?
- Although there are currently no bidding wars, University Meadows is currently in a seller's market. Low inventory and low days on market have contributed to homes selling fast.
- How much did the most expensive home in University Meadows sell for?
- The most expensive University Meadows home in Dallas TX sold 6/3/2022 for $1,240,000. This home has 6 bedrooms and 4 baths and is 3,781 sf.
- How many homes sold in University Meadows, Dallas this month?
- There was 1 home that sold in University Meadows this month. We keep track of the real estate statistics and trends and analyze the market every month. To stay updated on this click here.
- How fast do homes sell in University Meadows, Dallas?
- Homes in University Meadows sell very fast in 2024. Currently homes sell in less than 58 days.
- What architectural style is most prevalent in University Meadows, Dallas?
- The most prevalent architectural style of home in University Meadows Dallas are Ranch, Traditional, Contemporary, and Mid Century Modern.